Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Remix FAIL

I've been trying to catch Kendi Everyday's 30 for 30 remix challenge for like the last 4 rounds of it and I fail everytime.

Well this time I just so happened to kick my blog browsing arse in gear just in time to be late for the first day... Well I signed up.




And after work I RACED home to pull out my 30 items threw on the first pair of shorts and shirt I could find, some sandals, and went about my evening.




Shorts: Thrifted
Tank: Gifted
Shoes: DSW


So, I told myself...
No Worries... This will just be a part of your 30...

Fail there also, because I hate the shirt and I will probably never wear it again. So when I get home from work today (Day 2) I will pick out my 30 29 items and get that ball rolling.

Day 1: Epic fail. But if at first you don't succeed...



Share This Article!

Add To Facebook