Friday, June 17, 2011

On days like these...

Today I don't feel like doing anything. I just want to lay in my bed.








You know... The days you:








Not because you're unhappy... But because it takes sooooo much energy to do otherwise.










Yeah... Today yesterday was one of those days. 
(I write the day after I dress)


(Random Poetry Inspired by the pic)

She stares longingly into the distance, 
Reminiscing on his incense,
his fragrance,
The sweet aroma that tickled the deepest part of her bank of recollection.
With introspection she now flirts.
She doesn't really know how to separate emotion from devotion.
She's not sad.
She's not blue.
She's just melancholy...
                                                                              She's also not thinking of you.


(Also inspired by the pic)


I accessorize my empty eyes with the color of skies
not because I see them, 
but because I want you to think I do.

Shoes: Belk
~M~












Share This Article!

Add To Facebook