Thursday, June 16, 2011

I'd Rather be Naked!

It's getting hot in herre, so take off all your clothes.



Not summer yet MY BEHIND!!!! 

Spend a week in the 100's and the rest of them in the low 90s upper 80s then tell me it ain't summer! Lawdy Lawdy LAWDY! It's hot out there.

So my summer wardrobe consists primarily of light summery skirts and dresses, open toed sandals (or peep toe shoes... those are all year rounders) and a few shorts and capris. I try to get as much ventilation as possible in the summer, so mostly, I'll wear dresses and skirts. Today was no exception.







Oh YEAH!! I was Definitely dancing... And exposing as much skin as is socially acceptable.














And as I was out there in my summer clothes of choice... A nice, thin, breezy, cotton skirt, a thin but polyester tank, and some peeps to keep my toes cool...


 

... I Realized...

I'm a drawer dropper. As soon as I walk in the door from work, clothes come OFF!!! Winter, Spring, Summer, or Fall.

As I complete this challenge, more and more I realize how much of a nudist I am. Clothes are a necessary evil. But since they are necessary, It's necessary for me to keep myself looking sharp... And I do look sharp today (if I can toot my own horn!!)

(I kinda hate that I can't repeat this outfit)


~M~


Share This Article!

Add To Facebook