Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I don't want to but I'm prolly gana cheat on you


... Yeah you!!!

(I'm talking to my 30 for 30 remix challenge) 


See, a part of this delightful little challenge is not to shop for the whole 30 days. And typically this is not a HUGE problem for me, as I'm not a shopaholic... at least not when it comes to clothes. 


BUT...


Darn the stupid e-mails from the stupid stores with stupid discounts of up to... Wait for it...














like 
ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!

Add caption
But the truth is... I've already cheated. See, my job requires me to wear a uniform. (I'm a security guard)
SEE!
And typically I work nights, but for the past 4 and prolly next 2 weeks, I've been (and will be) on days. Meaning, I don't get to always wear my outfits of choice. But so as not to poop out on the challenge, even though I didn't go anywhere after work yesterday...

I STILL put on clothes and took pictures.

Day 2: FOR THE WIN!!!

~M~


Share This Article!

Add To Facebook