Tuesday, June 14, 2011

... and other four letter words


One difficulty is finding suitable roommates. Living with a roommate can mean much less privacy than having a residence of one's own, and for some people this can cause a lot of stress.
Another thing to consider when choosing a roommate is how to divide the cost of living. Who pays for what, or are the shared expenses divided between the two or more roommates. Also, the potential roommate should be trusted to pay their share and trusted to pay it on time. Sleeping patterns can also be disrupted when living with a number of people, so it is therefore important to choose housemates wisely.  --Wikipedia 


When I say ROOM, you say MATE
ROOM...
...MATE

ROOM...
...MATE

Ahhhhhh. Roommates are great I HATE!

uh, no... I don't hate the people I room with. In fact, I love them. That is why I even let them move in with me to begin with. But it takes a special kind of person to be able to room with me. Hell, it takes special KINDS of people to share their space and be comfortable with it.




My IDEAL roommate is:


  • Seen not heard Neither seen, NOR heard. 

I don't mean I don't want to see you EVER. I mean, I want the illusion that I live alone with the luxury of sharing the responsibility. So, I don't want to see your mess, your clothes, your shoes, your company (nor do I want to hear them).


  • RESPECTFUL
Nuff Said

  • Neat

I don't give a hoot about how your room looks, but you sure as hell better find a way to keep the kitchen and front room clean... and if we share a bathroom.. THAT TOO!!! (Luckily... in all my roommate situations I've had my own bathroom)

AND TO THAT EFFECT... Check out the song I wrote about it...


But if I had to sacrifice one ideal it would be...

I'd rather live alone

~M~


Share This Article!

Add To Facebook