Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sexy Back

On Being Sick and Losing Weight

For some unknown reason, I have been beset with a pesky little cold, or flu, or some sickness for like 3 months now. It slinks a way for a while and then at the most inopportune moment it forces it's way back through the door of my sinuses.

Like this weekend

Full fledged fever, headache, coughing, sore throat... THE WORKS!!! So, I decided that I'm going to put myself on a fluid and fruit diet to "flush my system".

Incidentally, my junior recital is coming up and I bought a beautiful dress that fits perfectly... Except, I feel like if I gain 1 lb, I'm gana bust out of it. So I thought... Why not kill two birds with one stone... This sick bird and that weight bird... I figure, I could lose a little bit of weight on a liquid fast, so I won't bust out of my dress...

But as I sit here, having eaten an orange, a can of chicken noodle soup, a half a bag of baby carrots, and having drank about 1 liter of Simply Orange orange juice...

I'M STARVING!!!!

eff this... I'm finna order some chinese!!

~M~


Share This Article!

Add To Facebook