Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 1: Starting Now

A person can only give what they already have. As a bitter, jaded, love-lacking woman, all that I could put into the atmosphere was negativity. I could try my best to go a day and not say anything negative, but to no avail. 

But I don't have to be who I was; I can change. So today, I'm in love with new beginnings. Shedding the old and the ugly in exchange for Love. I can't take back anything I've been or anything I've done. I can only proceed forth and grow into who I am to be. I spent a lot of time internet venting via my twitter updates. I decided to create a new twitter profile that will never be used as such a tool. This is only a part of an outer reflection of an inner change.

Of course, change doesn't happen over night. But today and onward, I choose positivity.

And I love it!

~M~


Share This Article!

Add To Facebook