Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Countdown Begins

As a requirement for graduation, I have to do a 30 minute Junior Recital, and guess what.


Recital is in EXACTLY Two Weeks...

DAY 14

I could pee my pants. I feel like everything is in shambles. One of the woks, particularly, is like a jigsaw puzzle. I have all the pieces and I see them all, but I'm not quite seeing them all put together right now. I can't coordinate my musicians, and my work schedule messes with the times we can practice. I'm just praying this all goes off without a hitch.

I'm also playing piano, and I have the tendency to freeze up with nerves when I get on stage. I need that spirit to leave NOW, cuz I can't afford that. Well, let's see how this all works out.
Day 14 Photo.
                                 ~M~


Share This Article!

Add To Facebook