Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Learn from my mistake

You're familiar with it.

Two cars on the side of the road. In the front car the drivers face is buried in his palm, the rear car boasts colorful flashing lights... Red and blue to be exact.

Yep. Someone got pulled over.

anytime I pass someone who had been pulled over, two things cross my mind. The first is, what was that person doing that landed them in this position. The second is me hoping that I'm not doing the same thing OR something else that can get me pulled over. I instantly get more cautious and aware of my surroundings and of what I'm doing.

That same mentality can be applied to life. If you see someone in a precarious situation... Pulled over on the side if the road if you will... Don't just act oblivious. You may be able to learn from their mistakes
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6


Share This Article!

Add To Facebook