Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 3, 4, and 5

Day 3: Shedding Inhibtions

"I lie when I say I don't care what you think.
I breathe insecurity and I want you to like me.
... But lately, I'd just rather like myself.
So today, I'm shedding my inhibitions. And I love it."
--Me
Day 4: Facebook Friends

I used to ignore friend requests from people that weren't my friends. I used to not respond to comments on people's pages from people I didn't know. That is until I discovered that there's a world out there outside of my little bubble and media networks such as facebook give me an access code. I have met and interacted with people just like me that I'd have never known if not for the social networks, and I must say... I love my facebook friends.


Day 5: My job

Sure, I hate coming in. I always complain when 3:30 hits because I'm that much closer to having to stop whatever I'm doing and head off to work. But when I get here, the people in the building wrap me in a cocoon of acceptance. I get to goof off, watch tv shows and relax. And most of all, I LOVE getting paid.


Share This Article!

Add To Facebook