Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

I like to blog. Yep. I do. I like doing it, and I like reading blogs too. About stuff I'm interested in...

Yeah.

But I also like when people read my blog. I dunno. Somehow it makes me feel like what I have to say is important. I love it.

But I only have 8 followers. And I am TOTALLY grateful for all 8 of you. But I think maybe what I have to say is not as interesting as I think it is. :) so I decided since EVERYONE else in the blogosphere is changing up for the New Year I will too...

But I'd like to hear from you guys. What kind of content do you think would improve my blog? Is it boring? Lack of interesting subject matter? Wack layout? lol. Help me out here. Or maybe I'll just update my blog and hope that eventually the world hears my voice. I dunno.

~M~


Share This Article!

Add To Facebook