Monday, December 27, 2010

You win some, You lose some.

EPIC FAIL - My 30 day challenge.


My Christmas Eve Fit

 Sweater: Express
Jeans: Express
Boots: Parisian
Scarf: Gifted


Christmas Day Fit

Shirt: Thrifted
Belt: Body Shop
Skirt: Express
White Tights: Walmart
Grey Fishnets: Forever 21

And that is the last you'll see of my "30 day" challenge. Yes... That was only 4 outfits. FAIL FAIL FAIL. I'm so disappointed in myself. It's not that I couldn't stick to 30 pieces of clothing. It's not that I couldn't come up with fabulous oufits. No... my dilemma is just a little different. For 21 out of the 30 days I'm officially on Christmas Break. That means, no school. And somehow, I haven't managed to leave the house more than 3 times in the past week and 1/2 except to work. And I'm a security guard so no fashion debut there. Just simple security guard uniform day in and day out. So, I regret to inform the masses that I am discontinuing my 30 for 30 wardrobe remix challenge. for now. :(

BUT...

For the win!!!

I finished creating my website for my business. YAY ME. Check it out y'all. House of Style. No.. It's not fashion. I'm a hairstylist by trade. (or so says the 1000's of dollars I paid for my education and licensing. lol) I have decided that there is no more sitting on skill and letting my hard earned dollars go to waste. So I'm marketing my services and stepping out on faith that my business will flourish. But for now, step one: Hurdle-off-your-behind is complete. So again... YAY ME!!!

Like I said. You win some, you lose some.

~M~




Share This Article!

Add To Facebook