Sunday, December 19, 2010

30 for 30 challenge: Better Late than Never

So Kendi Everyday started a great challenge...  30 for 30 remix challenge. And I have been supposedly starting it for over a month now... Well, wait no longer... I have begun my own personal 30 for 30 challenge.


So I'm working on remaking a skirt that was too long, too big and too boring.


I've taken it in and cut it shorter and I'm working on a hem and some ruffles for it. I'll blog it when I finish.

But I had to make a run to the fabric store, and so kicked off day one of my 30 day challenge...


 Sweater: New York and Company
Blazer: Thrifted
Jeans: Gifted
Tights: Walmart
Leg Warmers: Walmart
Boots: Parisian
Scarf: Gifted
I wear that scarf with EVERYTHING! For two reasons... 1) It's my only scarf. 2) It's special to me because my step dad's parents sent it all the way from Kenya, Africa (My step-dad is Kenyan) So I find new and inventive ways to wear it. It doesn't always match (like it did today) But it always looks Good!!

What about you? Any favorite article of clothing you'd like to share?


Share This Article!

Add To Facebook