Sunday, November 21, 2010

shoes Shoes SHOES!!!!


I have a shoe fetish....

This is my wallpaper on my desktop for my computer....

I have lots of shoes. Black one, blue ones, white ones, cream colored ones, gold ones, brown ones, burgundy ones, etc and etc.... but I have had this craving for the past few years for my first pair of red shoes... (I desperately want some red shoes. I have on many occassion wished for a red shoe to make an outfit pop)...

So I go on Zappos.com today to BROWSE the red shoes (I don't have any money, so I'm browsing)

I'm SICK!!!!

Let me show you the FABULOUS shoes I ran across.
Okay so these are kinda simple

Simple yet sexy

Too hott for tv

Girlie cute

Those are me... Handsdown

Add caption

I'm leaning hard towards these... Understanded SEXY...
It's been a while since I've spent more than 30 dollars on some shoes (times are hard) but I think I'm gana have to make a sacrifice for AT LEAST one pair of these...

Which ones do you like the best?

~M~



Share This Article!

Add To Facebook