Monday, October 4, 2010

Hot Chocolate

CHOCOLATE!!!

Chocolate has sooooo many culinary applications. You can use it in sweet dishes, savory dishes... you name it, and chocolate has prolly been there.  You have Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, White Chocolate,
There are sooooo many wonderful things to put with chocolate. Nuts and caramel top most peoples list. But my absolute FAVORITE things to put in chocolate...


Out of anything I've ever paired with chocolate, nothing enhances it's flavor like these two things. When I make my chocolate cake, Cayenne Pepper is the secret in the proverbial sauce... :)
My upcoming baking experiences include a chocolate orange marble bundt cake and I will let you know how it goes. Don't be shocked when you see ground cayenne pepper in the ingredients list. IT'S THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!
My friend Deon asked me to bake for her hubby's b-day (She's the best chef in the world, but baking isn't her forte...) He likes chocolate, so what should I fix??????

~M~



Share This Article!

Add To Facebook