Monday, October 11, 2010

HAHAH!!! My FIRST blog award!!!

 


I am so excited to receive my first blog award from kdr'S— a PHENOMENAL blog by an even more phenomenal pair of women!
PAY IT FORWARD, SHARE THIS AWARD – RULES FOR WINNING
Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Pass the award to 15 bloggers you recently discovered and think are fabulous
Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award.


 

Okay so 7 things about me

  1. I am a foodie
  2. I <3 my little sister to pieces!!!
  3. I want to travel the world SOON!
  4. I have come to really love blogging. Such a therapeutic release.
  5. I hate reading looooooong blogs. Such a turn off.
  6. I'm also a composer. Dunno why I put this so far down on the list.
  7. I don't know what else to put

    It's so hard to choose 15 bloggers, Mostly because since I'm fairly new to consistent blogging and even reading other's blogs, I'm not familiar with 15 bloggers. So I'll just choose as many as I find to be worthy. :)
    1. Everything I like causes cancer
    2. Shutterbean
    3. Ummmmm,  well I read more... But I can't think of them right now. But these people deserve awards so...


Share This Article!

Add To Facebook